Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Operations
Our business is primarily focused on the exploration and acquisition of Kansas common crude oil and natural gas. Every day, KLMKH employees use their knowledge and expertise to increase production volumes. Selling prices for production are based directly on the supply and demand of the West Texas Intermediate (WTI).
KLMKH, Inc. currently operates in northeastern Kansas and drills in oil and gas fields throughout the region. KLMKH operates in the upstream of oil and gas production with plans to acquire and develop additional assets. As part of its growth strategy, KLMKH is developing resources in geological formations deep below the surface.
News in Oil & Gas
- TehnipFMC turned to Maersk Supply Service for the towing and mooring job for Petrobras's Buzios 6 project.
- Chevron Corp. posted disappointing fourth-quarter results.
- Eni and Sonatrach have signed strategic agreements to accelerate emissions reduction and strengthen energy security.
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement Director Kevin Sligh met with coastal Virginia offshore wind project representatives.
- The declaration will further support Texas' recovery efforts in response to extensive damage sustained due to tornadic activity in Pasadena, Deer Park, and neighboring Southeast Texas communities.
- Petrobras has finalized the sale of its total interest in the Albacora Leste production field, located in the Campos Basin, to Petro Rio.
- Community Offshore Wind has proposed to provide New York State with energy from 1.3 GW of offshore wind capacity to power nearly 500,000 homes.
- One of Rigzone's regular market watchers takes a look at demand trends, oil price moves, and a surprising Henry Hub development.
- The Philippines has approved a plan to build a small-scale liquefied natural gas terminal.