Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Operations
Our business is primarily focused on the exploration and acquisition of Kansas common crude oil and natural gas. Every day, KLMKH employees use their knowledge and expertise to increase production volumes. Selling prices for production are based directly on the supply and demand of the West Texas Intermediate (WTI).
KLMKH, Inc. currently operates in northeastern Kansas and drills in oil and gas fields throughout the region. KLMKH operates in the upstream of oil and gas production with plans to acquire and develop additional assets. As part of its growth strategy, KLMKH is developing resources in geological formations deep below the surface.
News in Oil & Gas
- A dozen countries came together during the Global Clean Energy Action Forum to commit $94 billion for clean energy demonstration projects.
- Oil jumped the most since July as an escalating energy conflict with Russia and declining US inventories raised the prospect of supplies tightening in the near term.
- Afghanistan's ruling Taliban have signed an agreement with Russia to import fuel and wheat at a discount.
- Investors snapping up all shares on offer shows demand for Saudi IPOs remains strong.
- Dryad Global publishes its latest Maritime Security Threat Advisory.
- Vaalco Energy has completed the drilling of the North Tchibala 2H-ST well in the Etame field offshore Gabon.
- It's a major setback to efforts to fast-track the approval of energy infrastructure.
- As of 5am EDT on September 28, Hurricane Ian had maximum sustained winds of 140 miles per hour.
- The leaks were described as very large.