Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Operations
Our business is primarily focused on the exploration and acquisition of Kansas common crude oil and natural gas. Every day, KLMKH employees use their knowledge and expertise to increase production volumes. Selling prices for production are based directly on the supply and demand of the West Texas Intermediate (WTI).
KLMKH, Inc. currently operates in northeastern Kansas and drills in oil and gas fields throughout the region. KLMKH operates in the upstream of oil and gas production with plans to acquire and develop additional assets. As part of its growth strategy, KLMKH is developing resources in geological formations deep below the surface.
News in Oil & Gas
- Saudi Aramco has discovered two new unconventional natural gas fields in the eastern region.
- TotalEnergies has sold its Kazakhstan affiliate Total E&P Dunga and has received support for its Mirny wind farm project in the country.
- The U.S. Department of Energy has called for applications for the Renew America's Schools grant program.
- Aker BP will vote in favor of submitting a PDO for the NOAKA project, the Valhall PWP-Fenris project, the Skarv Satellite project, and the Utsira High projects.
- OPEC cut crude production by the most since 2020.
- European winter is looking better than previously hoped, but at the cost of high prices, lower affordability for consumers, and a weakened economy.
- One of Rigzone's regular market watchers looks at the latest oil price moves, Venezuelan crude flows, Chinese government actions and more.
- 'Chancellor Scholz and I have taken an informal initiative today to improve the protection of subsea infrastructure'.
- Representatives of ICGB, Bulgartransgaz, DESFA, Gastrade, FGSZ, and SNTGN Transgaz have renewed the MoU on the implementation of the Vertical Gas Corridor.