Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Operations
Our business is primarily focused on the exploration and acquisition of Kansas common crude oil and natural gas. Every day, KLMKH employees use their knowledge and expertise to increase production volumes. Selling prices for production are based directly on the supply and demand of the West Texas Intermediate (WTI).
KLMKH, Inc. currently operates in northeastern Kansas and drills in oil and gas fields throughout the region. KLMKH operates in the upstream of oil and gas production with plans to acquire and develop additional assets. As part of its growth strategy, KLMKH is developing resources in geological formations deep below the surface.
News in Oil & Gas
- Italy took a key step toward securing energy independence from Russia.
- Last year's reduction alone was equivalent to the gas demand of 80,000 UK homes, according to the NSTA.
- Oil jumped the most since early February and restored key technical levels after US government promises to protect bank depositors calmed markets.
- Russia has decided to keep its oil production at a reduced level through June
- Technology that sucks carbon emissions out of the air would need more energy than used to run the world's homes.
- Saipem and Garbo have teamed up on industrialization, development and commercialization of the latter's proprietary plastic recycling technology.
- The world's biggest oil traders say they are still avoiding handling Russian crude.
- US oil futures plunged to levels not seen since December 2021 on Wednesday.
- Governor Gavin Newsom struck a deal Monday with legislative leaders on a proposal to limit how much profit oil companies can make in California.