Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Operations
Our business is primarily focused on the exploration and acquisition of Kansas common crude oil and natural gas. Every day, KLMKH employees use their knowledge and expertise to increase production volumes. Selling prices for production are based directly on the supply and demand of the West Texas Intermediate (WTI).
KLMKH, Inc. currently operates in northeastern Kansas and drills in oil and gas fields throughout the region. KLMKH operates in the upstream of oil and gas production with plans to acquire and develop additional assets. As part of its growth strategy, KLMKH is developing resources in geological formations deep below the surface.
News in Oil & Gas
- While futures may have fluctuated the last few days, the underlying fundamentals remain firmly bullish.
- Stockpiles at the biggest U.S. crude depot are quickly approaching critically low levels.
- Royal Dutch Shell is on track to miss its own emission reduction targets in the coming decades, a new study shows.
- Petrobras started the sale process for its whole interest in the Catuá field located in the Campos Basin offshore Brazil.
- Prosafe has won a deal from TotalEnergies to provide accommodation support in the UK sector of the North Sea.
- President Xi Jinping told oil workers that China must secure its own energy supply.
- Aker Solutions has received an LOI for work on Equinor's Wisting field FPSO in the Norwegian Barents Sea.
- ExxonMobil has initiated the process for engineering, procurement, and construction contracts as part of its plans to expand CCS at the LaBarge facility in Wyoming.
- Russia will seek sanctions relief on green investment projects for companies such as Gazprom at next month’s COP26 climate summit.