Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Operations
Our business is primarily focused on the exploration and acquisition of Kansas common crude oil and natural gas. Every day, KLMKH employees use their knowledge and expertise to increase production volumes. Selling prices for production are based directly on the supply and demand of the West Texas Intermediate (WTI).
KLMKH, Inc. currently operates in northeastern Kansas and drills in oil and gas fields throughout the region. KLMKH operates in the upstream of oil and gas production with plans to acquire and develop additional assets. As part of its growth strategy, KLMKH is developing resources in geological formations deep below the surface.
News in Oil & Gas
- The Biden administration is reaching out to the oil industry to inquire about restarting shuttered refineries, as the White House scrambles to address record high-gasoline prices.
- Check out some of Rigzone's top stories during the last week.
- U.S. Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement evaluated Lobo Operating's ability to deploy a water-cooled fire boom system.
- Oil and gas exploration in 2021 was remarkably resilient despite the pandemic and accelerating the energy transition, according to Westwood Global.
- Crestwood Equity Partners completed three separate transactions acquiring two and divesting its non-core assets in Barnett Shale.
- Shell Fleet Solutions has formally launched its Accelerate to Zero program, to support fleets in meeting their sustainability targets.
- The allocation is part of a total of $250 million provided through the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
- Chevron has selected a new lead independent director among other senior leadership changes.
- Boris Johnson said he wants to keep North Sea oil and gas flowing.